Monday, April 5, 2010

allergies, allergies go away, please don't come back another day...

As I sit here in my living room watching the opening game of the baseball season (!!) - Phillies vs. Nationals (GO PHILLIES!), the effects of the spring season have begun to take a toll on me. Though Spring is my second favorite season (Autumn being my first), this year I've come down with the worst case of allergies I've ever had - runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing, watery/itchy eyes...basically you can name any allergy related symptom, and I've got it.

Despite my current physical condition, my spirits are high! The Phillies are currently winning 11-1(ahhh!!!!) at the top of the 7th, and the weather outside is beautiful! What more could I ask for?

Later today I'm going to see The Last Song with a few buddies, who I haven't had a chance to hang out with since September! So I'm really excited about the day, even though I'm not exactly a Miley Cyrus fan. I figured, if the movie reaks of cliches and horrible acting, at least I'll have another reason to poke fun at the teen mogul.

Oh and just a little update on my college decision:
I'm currently 97% sure Syracuse University is the place for me! I'll be visiting on the 9th of this month, and hopefully by seeing the campus I'll gain that last 3% of certainty, and convince my parents it's worth the cost (this is going to be a toughie..).














I can't wait until I can finally accept my offer of admission and wear my very first college sweatshirt (this weather might turn that into a t-shirt, but oh well =])!
I'll keep you updated, and hopefully have some pics of the campus when I get back. 
Until then, enjoy the beautiful spring weather and don't be afraid to break out the sundresses and sandals!


- christina




No comments:

Post a Comment