Saturday, May 1, 2010

I need to be bold, need to jump in the cold...say you want the same thing too...say you feel the way I do

Currently watching...Pretty in Pink.


And at the moment, I'm also listening to way too many songs about hoping with all of your being for the person you like to like you back. It's happened by chance, but oh is it so fitting.


If you're in the same situation and are in need of some good tunes for reflection try pretty much anything by Joshua Radin, Jack Johnson, and Missy Higgins. Their soothing vocals and acoustics will bring a smile to your face and stir up pleasant memories with that special someone.. ;)


So aside from my current bubbly state of infatuation hehe, I'm enjoying my Saturday just sitting around the house, working out, and avoiding homework at all costs. Nothing new, and I know that all too well.


Even though today was a very lazy day, last night was a good time. I went out with my closest friends, Amber and Vania. After a long chat about this and that at the local starbucks we took a trip to Dunkin Donuts to continue our talk. Whenever we hang out, it's always a good time and here's a few pictures from last night as well as last Saturday when we were joined by Amy, another best friend :)


such pretty ladies...from left to right: Amber, me, Amy, and Vania

Amber, me, Vania.

fear of the nonexistent haha...Amber, Vania, me, Amy

from last night...Vania and me

candid: thinking

So after experiencing two amazing weekends, and reflecting back on them I can't help but think: I'm going to miss you guys. Love you.

- christina

No comments:

Post a Comment