Monday, May 31, 2010

i'm in love

So I am absolutely head over heels in love with...the pixie. This once popular haircut from the 60's has recently made a resurgence, and it is better than ever. After about two weeks of mild obsession, which began while reading VegNews, who's cover model for this month is Ginnifer Goodwin (love her!), I can confidently say I am in love. Then as more confirmation of my feelings, while reading one of my favorite blogs cupcakesandcashmere, I came across yet another amazing blog (which is quickly becoming my new favorite) theglamourai, in which the blogger Kelly, has recently trimmed her hair to a pixie length. It looks so chic, classic and oh so effortless. It reminds me of the effortless beauty and style of Audrey Hepburn, who has always been a style icon of mine. At this moment I would love nothing more than to have this haircut, but I don't know if I have the right face shape or gusto to support it. Maybe once school is out and summer has fully set in, I'll gain enough confidence and courage to just go for it! Until then, I can just dream...

absolutely love Ginnifer Goodwin

Carrie Mulligan, so pretty

Kelly from theglamourai

absolutely stunning. flawless.

-christina

1 comment:

  1. omg go for it!!!!
    You would look SO good.

    ReplyDelete