Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beginning of March

Today, was a pretty laid back day. Just relaxed a bit, well to be honest, a lot. And since it is the beginning of the month, that means new magazines and fresh ideas for spring!
Just looking at all of the fashion for spring, made me want the seasons to change so badly. I can't wait to just be able to sit outside and enjoy the warm breeze. If it weren't for my incessant laziness today, I would have ventured outside just for a walk, but I guess I'll just have to save that for another day. 
Also, I realized today how much I want to go biking. For a couple years now my bike has been stashed away in our shed, rusting with two flat tires and no hope for a new life :[ So one of the top things on my list to get this spring is a new bike, preferably one with a basket (hey it could come in handy).
Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update before bed and clue you in on what's coming soon.
Hopefully some time this week I'll be able to post some of my favorite looks for this season and some great recipes that are perfect for this time of year (or well, anytime really). So keep checking back!


P.S. Spring also means the beginning of baseball season! Ahh, I'm so pumped! With Halladay on the mound and our pretty amazing line up this season's definitely gonna be a great one! Go Philliessss!! 


Come on, you gotta love 'em :]

- christina

No comments:

Post a Comment