Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fruit Picking!





Just recently a few of my best friends and I took a trip to a local farm, seeing as it is currently blueberry and peach picking season (oh and corn, can't forget about the discounted corn...). Amidst crowds of families and children on field trips, there we were: four young women, soon to be college freshman...despite the lack of people our own age, the experience was truly amazing and so much fun. I just thought I'd share a few pictures from our day trip for your viewing pleasure.

Yours,

5 comments:

  1. Love your photography style!!

    really lovely blog :)

    cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog, happy to find it. hope you stop by mine and say hello.

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second to last photo of the blueberries. Beautiful! Great blog :-)

    Come check out my blog and headband giveaway if you get a chance!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i officially am craving fresh organically grown fruit. I know you did not say it was specifically grown organically but a girl can dream. and the pictures are really captivating. thanks for bringing me along. all i am missing now is one of those amazing peaches :)

    ReplyDelete