Saturday, June 26, 2010

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln

This last week has been an amazing whirlwind of accomplishment, fun, and love. I couldn't be happier with how life has been going lately. This past Wednesday I finally graduated from high school! It's been a long roller coaster ride these last four years, and I am so excited to begin anew in Syracuse this fall! But before I get ahead of myself, this summer is going to be amazing - my closest friends and I have compiled a 'Summer Bucket List' which we plan to complete by the time summer rolls to a close. The details are still being worked out, but keep reading and you'll hear about our every adventure. 


Just a little taste of life..

Finally!








Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~ Elbert Hubbard







No comments:

Post a Comment